Based in Krakow, Poland
MEET THE CLEANERS!
Serial Cleaners is a single-player stealth action crime story in which you alternate between playing four eccentric mob cleaners taking on the bloodiest jobs the carefree 1990s had to offer. If you remember the nineties differently, their dirty work is the reason why.
The company has been founded in 2009 as iFun4all. On April 9, 2019, we announced launching a new brand - Draw Distance, which in time will become the new name of our company. Draw Distance symbolizes a new philosophy behind the company's activities and aspirations - we aim to become a renowned developer of true indie gems, visually breathtaking multiplatform titles with rich story and engaging gameplay. Currently we're working on several games, including fully licensed Vampire: The Masquerade – Shadows of New York, a stand-alone DLC for our Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries, Serial Cleaners, a sequel to an indie hit Serial Cleaner, as well as other, unannounced projects.
- Uniquely twisted fantasy - clean murder scenes as professionals, hired by increasingly dangerous criminals.
- Arcade-style stealth - low entry barrier, focus on experimenting and expressing yourself through the methods you pick to solve problems. Plus, a slapstick touch: if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that cleaning up corpses and viscera always results in one bloody mess.
- Four unique characters - four different playstyles focusing on different aspects of the game, four conflicting worldviews.
- 90s New York City - all the iconic locales you remember from the movies of that era. Not just all the colorful, kitschy and nostalgic places you can think of, but also the seedy underbelly and all the associated rot.
- A story that offers both carefree thrills and a mature subtext - not just a pulpy 90s intrigue full of dark humor, but also a reckoning with the nineties as they were, not just how we remember them.
- Non-linear storytelling methods - inspired by movies such as "Reservoir Dogs", "Pulp Fiction" and "Usual Suspects"
- Unique style - eye-catching art direction inspired by Jean-Michel Basquiat and postmodernism in general.
- Incredible soundtrack - a collage of wildly different 90s styles: among them, industrial metal, alternative rap, rave, cheesy commercial music and nostalgic funky 70s throwbacks.
Serial Cleaners Reveal Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "We're excited to see what Draw Distance has in store for us in this tale of cleaning up after criminals."
- Jeremy Peel, GamesRadar+
- "Serial Cleaners dev tells us about new playable characters, 90s influences, and increased stealth focus."
- James O'Connor, Gamespot
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Draw Distance allows for the contents of Serial Cleaners to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Serial Cleaners is legally & explicitly allowed by Draw Distance. This permission can be found in writing at http://presskit.drawdistance.dev/sheet.php?p=serial_cleaners.
About Draw Distance
Draw Distance is a new name of iFun4all - a 10-year experienced Polish indie game development studio and publisher, standing behind Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror, Ritual: Crown of Horns, Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York and other.
More information on Draw Distance, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Serial Cleaners Credits
Head of Studio