Based in Krakow, Poland
October 15, 2018
MULTIPLAYER EXPLORATION MIXER-EXCLUSIVE GAME
Halls of Horror is a multiplayer exploration game
You play alongside other Mixer users by voting on your character's actions.
Trapped inside a house built by the insane Master of the Ceremony, you are challenged to a deadly game in which the prize is your survival. Who will perish, and who will escape? Let's find out!
- Halls of Horror is a unique multiplayer experience, dedicated to Mixer streaming platform.
- Players create groups and each group controls one character. You have a limited amount of time to vote on one of the available actions. Every turn, the character will perform the action with the most votes.
- Find two keys and the exit, then get out of this nightmare!
- Collect keys by searching rooms, solving puzzles... or killing other characters!
- Every time you meet another character or the killer, you will fight! In combat, your options are to attack with your best melee and ammo weapon, escape or grab. Attacking has a chance to hit and deal damage. Escapeing let's you run away from the fight. Grabbing an enemy stops his escape.
- Killed characters can be searched for a guaranteed key and any other items they held when they died.
- If your character dies, you and your group joins the Master of the Ceremony view, where you will vote on which action should be used in the currently chosen room. Now you can take your revenge!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Halls of Horror. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Draw Distance
Draw Distance is a new name of iFun4all - a 10-year experienced Polish indie game development studio and publisher, standing behind Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror, Ritual: Crown of Horns, Far Peak, Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York and other.
More information on Draw Distance, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Halls of Horror Credits
Michał Mielcarek, James Lewis, Sebastian Grinke
Łukasz Wiśniewski, Sylwia Gaweł, Filip Odzierejko
Bartłomiej Szydło, Artur Sołek
Krzysztof Zięba, Monika Chmura
Marcin Kaleta, Jacek Głowacki